Monday, March 6, 2017

2 years since you vanished from this world..

















It feels the same even now

when I think about the day you left me;

but with a lesser heartache

and an unexplained numbness.

wait…. It doesn’t mean I am ok.



All these days I was thinking,

forgetting that day was most difficult;

but now, I am coming to realize

that the emptiness in my life without you

is the hardest to live with.



I know you are happier

in a much better place than I am in

watching me from above

and wishing I wasn’t crying

about missing your presence beside me



‘How can you expect me to be happy’?

is what I feel like screaming;

but when I think you are happier

it makes me feel comforted

for you are free from all the worries out here



When are, you coming down?

to get me and show me your world

and make me as happy as you are now

so, we can spend the rest of our lives

with a vow to never separate again.



Love you son……

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tepy Keev (Stephanie Adler)

On July 28th, 2016 we found each other through a post on the Facebook UDEM group. These were your words, “it's nice to "meet" ...