Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Can't believe it's been 4 years...



I can't believe it's been 4 years since you left this physical world
Today is a special day for you cos you left us to be in a better place;
Called the Heaven where I know you are happy,
peaceful and surrounded by love…

It took me one year to believe that I am never going to see you again,
two years to accept that your soul actually never left me,
three years to understand that your soul is watching over me and
four years to know that the only choice I have is to move on…..

I will miss your laughter and hugs forever… until we meet again….
Love you Adhu, missing you every day and more today.

Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tepy Keev (Stephanie Adler)

On July 28th, 2016 we found each other through a post on the Facebook UDEM group. These were your words, “it's nice to "meet" ...